Once we complete the pre-workshop surveys, we will recommend a variety of training options that can vary in length and breadth, based on your needs. One day sessions are often the best and most effective, and can be followed by half-day options. All media training sessions are videotaped by our professional videographer. For one-on-one executive coaching, we are flexible in scheduling several shorter sessions. Programs are accompanied by handouts and workbooks.
A sample of some of the topics covered in our coaching programs. These are often combined for the best results and topics can also be expanded upon based on the client's needs.
· Understanding how to speak through the media to key audiences
· Story development to pitch to editors and journalists
· The mindset of a journalist
· Reviewing the major differences between print and electronic media
· Knowing where social media fits in - do’s and don’t's as well as how best to respond
· Message Development -- Creating memorable and understandable key message points
· Time-tested techniques for answering reporters' questions
· Taped interviews, role-playing, critique
Crisis Communications Training
· Information Management, Image Management -- Different approaches for different situations and how to respond to each (including social media)
· Nightmares and Dream Sequences--Facing the worst and best situations
· Making sure you do not escalate the situation
· Reputation Management
Call us today to discuss how we can help your organization. We will work with you to address your needs as well as your budget!
Copyright © 2022 FosterHyland & Associates - All Rights Reserved.